Terms & Conditions:
- For Trial service, full payment is to be made by 3pm one day before delivery.
- For ordering of package, please complete the order form online via credit card.
Kindly noted that deposit is to be made by 3pm two days before delivery.
- Balance payment is to be made on the 1st day of delivery. Mode of payment can be either internet banking transfer or cheque. We reserve the right to terminate the service if payment is not paid on time.
- Deposit : Should customer decide to cancel the order, the deposit will be forfeited. The deposit cannot be offset against our other services. Once the order is cancelled, it cannot be re-instated.
- Service activation : Customer must contact us at 6727 5599 one day in advance, between 9am to 2pm.
- Meal cancellation : Customer must contact us at 6727 5599 one WORKING day in advance BEFORE 3PM to notify the cancellation of meal. All cancelled meals will be replaced and no cash refund is allowed.
- Last minute cancellation of meals will not be replaced and no cash refund is allowed.
- Only one promotional code can be used each time and therefore cannot be combined with other offers. E.g.: Early Bird Special , Other promotional codes etc.
- Service termination : Customer must contact us at 6727 5599 one WORKING day in advance BEFORE 3PM to notify the termination of service.
- Service downgrade : Each consumed and remaining meal will be charged @ $30 and an administrative fee of $50 will be imposed. The early bird discount will not be applicable.
- Service upgrade : Customer must top up the difference between the existing and new package price (without the early bird discount).
- Delivery time : Lunch will be delivered from 10am – 1pm and dinner, from 4 – 7 pm.
- Thermal bag : One bags are allocated to each customer. Please be reminded the thermal bags are to be returned to our delivery personnel on a daily basis. For every thermal bag that is misplaced or damaged, there will be a charged imposed of $5 per thermal bag.
- Service disruption – Applicable to Christmas Day, New Year’s Day (1st January), Eve of Chinese New Year and First two days of Chinese New Year. All meals will be replaced in lieu of any service disruption.
- This order reservation is only valid up to 4 weeks after the EDD. After which, it is deemed as void and cancelled.
- Menu may vary without prior notice due to unforeseen seasonal nature and market fluctuation on the ingredients.