I was never bored with the food and even had yummy red date tea delivered together with my meals.I’d highly recommend this meal service to all mothers who are doing their post-natal recovery, so that you can focus solely on taking care of your new babies!
Giving birth way before your due date also means having an “unconventional” confinement. 😣 That is…
1. Having to let go of my pre-booked confinement nanny help for Nov ( since we were unsure when the twins would come home )
2. Unsuccessfully securing a last minute booking for another nanny to help with just infant care in Dec/Jan ( since I would have completed my post natal recovery by then ) 😓
3. AND try to rest and recover from the c sect WHILE going to the hospital everyday. #delivermoo 😜
Hence, we are SO grateful for a stress-free 28 days of healthy and delicious confinement meals delivered right to our doorstep by Tian Wei Signature. Yay! 👍🏻
Their Head Chef Eugene had planned a nutritious post-natal mother’s diet with ingredients that would help with breastfeeding as well as healing and it was a mixture of both traditional and fusion recipes, so I was never bored with the food and even had yummy red date tea delivered together with my meals. SO WORTH IT.
I’d highly recommend this meal service to all mothers who are doing their post-natal recovery, so that you can focus solely on taking care of your new babies! Thanks again, @tianweisignaturesg ! ❤️
You might also like
- Should I Follow a Weight Loss Diet While Breastfeeding?
- Things to Consider When Planning Your Confinement
- How is Your Body Affected After C-Section Delivery?
- I’m so glad Tian Wei was able to start their delivery next day onwards. Love the soup that is tasty and nutritious for a mother on the road to recovery.