I was never bored with the food and even had yummy red date tea delivered together with my meals.I’d highly recommend this meal service to all mothers who are doing their post-natal recovery, so that you can focus solely on taking care of your new babies!
Giving birth way before your due date also means having an “unconventional” confinement. 😣 That is…
1. Having to let go of my pre-booked confinement nanny help for Nov ( since we were unsure when the twins would come home )
2. Unsuccessfully securing a last minute booking for another nanny to help with just infant care in Dec/Jan ( since I would have completed my post natal recovery by then ) 😓
3. AND try to rest and recover from the c sect WHILE going to the hospital everyday. #delivermoo 😜
Hence, we are SO grateful for a stress-free 28 days of healthy and delicious confinement meals delivered right to our doorstep by Tian Wei Signature. Yay! 👍🏻
Their Head Chef Eugene had planned a nutritious post-natal mother’s diet with ingredients that would help with breastfeeding as well as healing and it was a mixture of both traditional and fusion recipes, so I was never bored with the food and even had yummy red date tea delivered together with my meals. SO WORTH IT.
I’d highly recommend this meal service to all mothers who are doing their post-natal recovery, so that you can focus solely on taking care of your new babies! Thanks again, @tianweisignaturesg ! ❤️
You might also like
- It is amazing to note that many of the ingredients they use (like fenugreek, fennel, green papaya etc) help in breastfeeding too~ I have also kick started on my breastfeeding journey since day 1!
- 4 Methods to ensure that you have enough milk supply for your newborn!
- The food tastes good with generous portion size that I will share with my family and always have a *thumbs up* for it. Delivery is prompt and drivers are friendly.